The difference between horseradish and mustard
The difference between horseradish and mustard is: different concept, different origin, different species, different appearance, different taste and different color.
1. Different concepts: Horseradish is the root of horseradish. Mustard is processed from mustard seed.
2. Different origin: Horseradish is native to central Europe.Mustard originated in China and became a popular condiment as early as the Zhou Dynasty.
3. Different types: Horseradish is a horseradish plant in Cruciferae.
4. It looks different: Horseradish is hairless as a whole, plump root flesh, spindle like, white in color, with branches in the lower part.There are longitudinal grooves on the surface.
Mustard is generally turbid, and the unprocessed mustard seed is very small spherical, including black mustard seed, yellow mustard seed, white mustard seed, brown mustard seed, etc.
5. Different taste: The taste of horseradish is spicy, but the whole mustard seed is not spicy.Add water and grind it to make it fresh and spicy.
6. Different colors: The color of horseradish is light yellow and white.Mustard is available in green and yellow.The price of mustard is higher.
Last article: nothing